Even though this is a pretty simple design, I trully believed this project was cursed from the get go! I had to rip out alot of the squares because I had put them in upside or put the sashing on the top when it should have been put on the bottom. Glad it is done! I used red flannel backed satin for my binding and backed it with black flannel backed satin (Thank God for a walking foot (which of course broke and I had to wait until the new one got here to finish it)) I just did SID and put a label on it that SewnSew2 created for me. It is a wedding present for a wonderful young couple, I'm sure they will enjoy it!!!