Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Our first show!! Three full pages of eye candy, have another look!!

Thanks for sharing. You ladies are a talented group. There are so many that I really like. One that I really like is how Ann did the recycled shirts.

Quite a display of some amazing art. WOW!

My goodness what a beautiful show of handycrafts. You must all be so proud. I don't think I have a favourite because they are all so stunning but I do love stained glass. Thankyou for sharing your work.

I am speechless, amazing work, so beautiful. Congrats to you all. Wow!

Going to a quilt show was just what I needed this morning and I can't imagine anyone better than yours, Izzy! All of you are a talented bunch and I enjoyed the "needlework" as much as the quilts!!!!! In fact, I can't pick out a favorite......keep up the good work!

Izy
    I'm glad the piccies cheered you up Joan, I am so pleased so many of our members have enjoyed viewing our little show!!

We have already started to discuss our next show which will probably be in another year or so, I wonder what we all we make for the next one :D :lol:

Blog Entries
    Very nice. something for everyone. I couldn't pick a favorite but
    I really liked the clown since it seems I make more baby quilts than anything else. Do you know if it is a pattern or an original.

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by JCL in FL
    Very nice. something for everyone. I couldn't pick a favorite but
    I really liked the clown since it seems I make more baby quilts than anything else. Do you know if it is a pattern or an original.
    I am not sure if the clown quilt is an original, but I will find out for you, it's not a very good picture as I had to zoom in on it, but what you can't really see is that the ruffles are all 3D it is much brighter too!! :D

Thanks for all the lovely comments, I keep telling all our members about your lovely responses :D

REALLY LIKE THE LOG CABIN CHRISTMAS QUILT. HOW LARGE ARE THE BLOCKS AND DO YOU HAVE A PATTERN YOU MIGHT PASS ALONG

WOW! There is just no other word for it. Thank you Izy for all of your beautiful photographs, everything is just so wonderfully amazing, it seems to put words to it doesn't cover how blown away I am. I'm inspired to new heights!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast