Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ozark Star (Hexagon) Table Toppers

Quote Originally Posted by irishrose View Post
    They are very pretty. Each one different from the last. Such fun, but 26? Wow!
    I started out to make only the amount necessary for my SS ladies. Then decided my DILs needed them. Then decided to make three for charity auction. Then made some for prizes at the card games, etc., etc. It would have been much cheaper to just give the SS ladies $50 and let them buy their own Christmas presents because I have now spent bucoo more dollars on building up a stash, equipment, and now quilting fabric, patterns etc., but I am having FUN.

Blog Entries
    They are all lovely

Blog Entries
    these are very pretty.

nls
    All are pretty--great job!!

Super Member fleurdelisquilts.com's Avatar
    These are very pretty! Love the pattern and the way you fussy cut the centers.

I love the fussy cut centers. Wow these would make a great gift. They are really pretty, each and every one of them.
    DEB CAVAN

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilter 65 View Post
    If you will google Fons and Porter Ozark Star Table Topper, it will pop right up and then you can download the pattern and instructions. I have tried to PM them to another quilter and can't seem to get it to attach. My e-mail is goofy tonight and don't know if it has to do with the satellite or not. At any rate, you can get very clear instructions when you follow that route. Hope you enjoy making them and experimenting with colors, etc., as much as I did.
    These are wonderful!!! Here is the link to the pattern http://www.fonsandporter.com/content...Ozark_Star.pdf
    PM does not allow attachments... and we should not be sharing patterns that way, anyway, due to copyright issues.
    Nancy in western NY

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
    These are wonderful!!! Here is the link to the pattern http://www.fonsandporter.com/content...Ozark_Star.pdf
    PM does not allow attachments... and we should not be sharing patterns that way, anyway, due to copyright issues.
    They are all so very pretty...and thank you for the pattern link...I will be making some of these!

I apologize for trying to do something that wasn't corrector illegal. I thought they were in public domain, free, downloadable, etc, there wouldn't be copyright problems. My grandfather had patents so I understand the necessity of artistic protection. Won't do it again.

Those are absolutely beautiful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast