Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper? or Plastic? Neither, thank you!

I had some leftover fabric from my camper bedroom curtains. I forget what it's called but it's kinda thick canvassy textured but not that heavy (we like no light shining in BR windows). Anyway, I started playing around yesterday with the scraps and came up with this reusable shopping bag. I think it's pretty- now, if I can just remember to take it IN the store with me! :roll:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by himnherr
    I had some leftover fabric from my camper bedroom curtains. I forget what it's called but it's kinda thick canvassy textured but not that heavy (we like no light shining in BR windows). Anyway, I started playing around yesterday with the scraps and came up with this reusable shopping bag. I think it's pretty- now, if I can just remember to take it IN the store with me! :roll:
    Very nice...great way to use up pieces and it looks nice

LOve it, love the fabric design too!
    :)

Love your bag and the colors. I also leave mine sitting on the front seat of the car sometimes when I go into the store LOL!
    One problem I've had with using cloth bags all the time is now I've run out of "dog walking" bags (you know what I mean--don't want to get too graphic here in case someone's still eating breakfast). So I guess it's okay to have those senior blonde moments when I forget the cloth bag.

Very nice!!!!!!

I love it. I bet your curtains are very pretty and decorative. Fabric is soooooooo nice. I need to make me up some bags. I have also seen where some have taken bags with advertising on front and put patch work blocks on top and they are cute too. Thanks for sharing.

Great idea for using up scraps from the curtains! The bag is very nice, and looks sturdy.

Great idea :-P

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Really nice bag and going green is great!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by janRN
    Love your bag and the colors. I also leave mine sitting on the front seat of the car sometimes when I go into the store LOL!
    One problem I've had with using cloth bags all the time is now I've run out of "dog walking" bags (you know what I mean--don't want to get too graphic here in case someone's still eating breakfast). So I guess it's okay to have those senior blonde moments when I forget the cloth bag.
    Jan, the bags newspapers come in work really well too!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast