Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Patriotic cushions!!

My friends son has a lovely French girlfriend. When we were ot shopping we saw some cushions and my friend said she thought Chrystelle would love them. I came home sorted the fabrics and off I went!! The Union jack is foundation pieced(which I don.t enjoy!! spend more time unsewing!!!) I then decided to do the French Tricolor!! They will be off to Paris next week!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Blog Entries
    beautiful

QM
    Those are sure to be a hit. Thanks for sharing them.

Just be glad she is not Mexican.....Just think, a snake held by an eagle which is sitting on a cactus.

Great job on both!!

Quote Originally Posted by QM
    Those are sure to be a hit. Thanks for sharing them.

Just be glad she is not Mexican.....Just think, a snake held by an eagle which is sitting on a cactus.
    Thanks!!! The Tricolor was great to do!!!!!!

Izy
    Fantastic Hilary, I know you found doing the Union Jack a pain in the rear but it was worth it, those angles are perfect! These will be well used and treasured forever I am sure :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Fantastic Hilary, I know you found doing the Union Jack a pain in the rear but it was worth it, those angles are perfect! These will be well used and treasured forever I am sure :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Thanks!!! Won't be doing foundation piecing anytime soon!! :thumbdown: Not my idea of fun! The cushions we saw originally were 35! If I counted the hours I spent on it sewing, ripping out and sewing again I think mine would cost 135!!!! :lol:

Thanks!!! Won't be doing foundation piecing anytime soon!! :thumbdown: Not my idea of fun! The cushions we saw originally were 35! If I counted the hours I spent on it sewing, ripping out and sewing again I think mine would cost 135!!!! :lol:

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Yes but your attention to detail is second to none narrow red stripe in correct position on each corner ...I checked LOL

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK
    Yes but your attention to detail is second to none narrow red stripe in correct position on each corner ...I checked LOL

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Blood,sweat and tears!!!! :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast