Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of my goodies find on my trip to MD

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Pictures of my goodies find on my trip to MD

I went to MD to visit my BFF for a week and we hit the local quilt shops while there. OMG did I find all kinds of awesome stuff.....Check out the WOW bag.... I fell in love with this pattern and was fortunate enough to be able to take the class to make one. I see many many of these to make in my future. There are 3 sizes.....I made the medium one in the class.....I even learned how to put the zipper in...Yippie for me!!! Was scared of any pattern with zippers before. The quilt shop called Michelle's Quilts in Hughesville, MD is awesome. Had tons of my kind of fabrics. Check out my haul....Found Frixion Highlighters, cigar fabric to make DH a quilt(he likes his cigars) oh and the old man and woman panel....LOVE IT!!!, the nurses saying panel.....they have ALL kinds of panels......She does have a web page and they take online orders. They were just all so nice there......if you get a chance check out her site.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Looks like you had a fun visit!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Great find....
    Destiny is no matter of chance.It is a matter of choice

Power Poster
    looks like you had a great time!!!
    QUILTNMO

Sounds like great fun!!!!

Blog Entries
    Cool and I love the "Pickles" fabric (old man and woman), they are so funny!!! Looks like you had a great time!!!!!!
    A quilt is a blanket of love. Sharon

I want to say I hate you; but I don't know you so that would be sooo wrong. You did great. I love the bag also!!

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    Quote Originally Posted by EvelynJ View Post
    I want to say I hate you; but I don't know you so that would be sooo wrong. You did great. I love the bag also!!
    LOL ..... the tote is awesome, from a tote to a duffle bag....gonna be making lots of Christmas gifts of those....
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

I love your find. The nurses call the shot would be an idea fabric panel for me to use to make small gifts doing nurses week.

I love your tote. It is so cute. Love the colors you picked. I have the "Pickles" panel and can't wait to get it made up into a quilt for me.
    Patimint

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast