I just bought this new template and couldn't wait to try it. So off to my stash I went (Can't go too far when you live in an RV :) ). I grabbed what I could find that had sort of similar tones and that were at least 10 inches square. These pieces of fabric I couldn't imagine ever using again.
I sewed 36 of these together and put on a muslin boarder. The first picture shows this. Then I started cutting with the template.
After sewing everything together I have about 30 4 inch blocks that I couldn't imagine wasting so I cut these in half and used them for the boarder.
This isn't completed but what a fun project. Couldn't wait to share. Now I have to find someone to donate this to. You can only have so many quilts in an RV and I think my children may already have too many. :)