Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Plz look at my first proper quilt

It was suposed to be a 9 patch but i did a few wrong and i know its a bad thing but i was skint for time so i just continued the way it was as my mum said it looked nice( and you gotta belive your mummy rite :wink: )

anyway the backing is unconvential cause i used a towel like fabric so it can be used as a changing blanky too and no need for poo on the nice side with photos 8)

i used something like craw feet as quilting, is that what its called hmmmm i think so, but since i did you can not see the quilting a lot,

on my next time i mite attempt in the ditch but i would love to learn aneasy way to quilt myself as it costs a fortuneeeeeeeeeeeeee to have it properly done :oops: .

So what you think girls?

picture please. Would love to see it.

Look in my blog, the link is n my signature

Banned
    its beautiful.

i tried leaving a comment but i'm not sure if it went thru because i don't understand some of the language on the page :?

Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    its beautiful.

i tried leaving a comment but i'm not sure if it went thru because i don't understand some of the language on the page :?
    its all written in english :wink: but ty

i just checked, normally you have to be a registrated user but i di change it so everyone can even anonoym but i m not sure i want that to stay permanent but please try again cause i have heard ppl have had problems leaving comments before even though i have saying ppl can leave comments :oops:

Banned
    it wasn't when you pull up a new window to write the comment.

try again, i think i have managed to change it, i did belive everything was in english already u see :oops:

Banned
    ok i left a comment you might have to approve it first before it can be seen by everyone.

so go check :D

yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yippi, i got a comment :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

think i m gonna have a contest and give number 100 a price so i get more ppl to look at my blog :wink:

Your quilt looks great. I love how you incorporated the photo's in there!!! I left a comment too!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast