Baby Quilt finished ... thanks for your help!
A week or so ago, I got some help from you all in finalizing the layout of this quit (Looking for 2nd (and 3rd and 4th and ...) opinions)
I went with the "some at the top, more at the bottom" option for the striped fabric. Here's the final quilt, after quilting, binding and washing. I played around with the decorative stitches on my machine to do the quilting around the wonky blocks, and did an elongated stipple in the stripes.
I'm pleased with it. It's off to Switzerland to my niece and her husband, who are having their 1st child in December.
Thanks for your help!