Bumblebee Quilt to be raffled
This is a machine embroidered Bumblebee quilt that is going to be donated to the local Primary School for them to raffle.
I was given 2 FQ's of the pale blue fabric and told "see what you can do with this", it was left over from a challenge my club members participated in.
I stitched out the embroideries and then let it sit for a while as I didn't want to set it in rows. Searching through my designs I found the embroidery for the centre block so I stitched that out. Then I spent a few weeks with pen and paper working out what would look good.
I am really pleased with the final result, it ended up 60 inches square and took me 4 days to quilt it and I used 14 bobbins.