Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Do I add another Blue or Stick which white (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/do-i-add-another-blue-stick-white-t24487.html)

Butterflyspain 08-26-2009 11:18 PM

Thanks to everyone for there help and suggestions, i will be putting on a blue border around the Compass block which I will put on point. the I plan to put white corners on it to make it a square and then a further blue border. I want to add white strips between my blocks and then finish it of with a blue and white border. if all goes well will add some applique to the middle corner blocks.

However this is in a pile and is 5th in line LOL, but now I know what to do with it thanks to your help I feel happy with it.

Elle

sandpat 08-27-2009 04:44 AM

Yes....that will be beautiful Elle! Its nice to have a plan! I have several stacks like you described. I'm not sure, but I think they grow on their own. :wink:

Butterflyspain 08-27-2009 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Yes....that will be beautiful Elle! Its nice to have a plan! I have several stacks like you described. I'm not sure, but I think they grow on their own. :wink:

:D :D :D I think your right there Patti, I just get rid of one and another two appear from nowhere. :shock:

pennyswings 08-27-2009 09:44 AM

Elle that sounds great. Please post pictures when you are done. I know it will be beautiful!

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Thanks to everyone for there help and suggestions, i will be putting on a blue border around the Compass block which I will put on point. the I plan to put white corners on it to make it a square and then a further blue border. I want to add white strips between my blocks and then finish it of with a blue and white border. if all goes well will add some applique to the middle corner blocks.

However this is in a pile and is 5th in line LOL, but now I know what to do with it thanks to your help I feel happy with it.

Elle

mgshaw 08-27-2009 12:09 PM

Well move this baby up to the top of the pile!!! I wanna see it!!!!! :D

Butterflyspain 08-27-2009 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by pennyswings
Elle that sounds great. Please post pictures when you are done. I know it will be beautiful!

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Elle

Will do Penny, its great to have you back on line. Have done a little bit more today, but will have to put it on hold again to get back to other things. lifes a bitch lol