Et voilą, now it's finished.....
...and ready to be given away, the quilt my DGD Maylin and I made together.
Since we have such high temperatures at the moment in many parts of Australia, I decided not to put any wadding in the middle. Instead I used some material which was given to me some time ago (a full container of it... :)!!!) for the backing. It's jersey knit with a pattern and fleece lined, I thought this was enough. I was a little afraid it would pucker (first time I used this) but it went very well and I only used the normal foot, not the walking foot.
You all have a lovely week-end!!! :)