I pulled out a UFO...a Grandmother's Flower Garden Quilt that I'm making from scraps (except for the white and green garden paths between the flowers). I've been sewing and sewing and sewing...it's a fun project to work on in the evenings while I'm watching television. So..today after my sewing machine/shipping fiasco I decided to see how many more flowers I needed for the quilt. I started pulling out flowers, and more flowers and more flowers. I counted 99 flowers! Goodness...I only needed 56 to make a queen size quilt! Oh well...I'll just make a few more and make two quilts! Now...I need to start working on more white and green hexagons! I'm having way too much fun with this project!
Bee on the flower
A larger bee buzzing my flowers
Too many flowers!