Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Good start on BOM Baltimore Halloween (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/good-start-bom-baltimore-halloween-t107172.html)

IrelandDragonQuilting 07-12-2011 08:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I have been slacking!!! OK here are seven more blocks I have finally gotten done. I only have two more to do and then I get to put this puppy together. I have decided to make two of these. This one is a raw edge applique which will be used by me! I soooo love Halloween!! And one that is needle turned and will be for display purposes only. Anyways here is the seven....

IrelandDragonQuilting 07-12-2011 08:26 AM

My second one I am going to select my own fabrics, I have had to switch out a lot of the fabrics that were sent to me on this BOM. The background fabrics were the majority, I would get this odd colors that did not 'fit' with the other fabric backgrounds they sent. I think there was more then one person putting this BOM together and not paying attention to fabric choices. But I still think it looks cute and will be cute for me to 'play with'.

mequilter 07-12-2011 08:50 AM

That is looking so good! Please continue posting pictures of your progress, I can't wait to see them.

labug 07-12-2011 09:07 AM

Great job

Quilter54 07-12-2011 10:47 AM

4 Attachment(s)
IrelandDragonQuilting, Your blocks look great.
Here are my blocks for this quilt. I only have them fused on right now but just got them back out yesterday to start stitching around everything. I did this 2 years ago. I think it's time I get it done. (Hopefully before this Halloween)

Center Block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]225373[/ATTACH]

4 more blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]225374[/ATTACH]

4 more blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]225375[/ATTACH]

and 4 more
[ATTACH=CONFIG]225376[/ATTACH]

sewmorethings 07-12-2011 11:01 AM

Really cute, make sure to post finished quilt :thumbup: :thumbup:

IrelandDragonQuilting 07-12-2011 11:53 AM

WOW Quilter 54 yours looks awesome, and yours are not backwards like mine, I was toooooooo lazy to go through the hassle of flipping them over LOL I am hoping to have my done by Halloween too. Thank for sharing yours!!

IrelandDragonQuilting 07-12-2011 11:54 AM

WOW Quilter 54 yours looks awesome, and yours are not backwards like mine, I was toooooooo lazy to go through the hassle of flipping them over LOL I am hoping to have my done by Halloween too. Thank you for sharing yours!!

Quilter54 07-12-2011 05:14 PM

The only reason they are the way they are is because I copied them which reversed them. I too would have been toooooo lazy to flip them. I worked on mine tonight. Pretty much just doing a straight stitch all around everything. If I do anything more I will never get done. And I think yours are pretty awesome also.

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
WOW Quilter 54 yours looks awesome, and yours are not backwards like mine, I was toooooooo lazy to go through the hassle of flipping them over LOL I am hoping to have my done by Halloween too. Thank for sharing yours!!

daisey 07-12-2011 05:16 PM

I love this pattern and bought it...when will I ever do iy? Yours is looking great! Cant wait to see it all done!