Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   A Harley T-shirt quilt & a kitty quilt for Dotty (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/harley-t-shirt-quilt-kitty-quilt-dotty-t107842.html)

charismah 03-15-2011 08:34 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I was hired to make a T-shirt quilt by a woman ...her Dh is a biker and has been collecting shirts...I ..she narrowed it down to 9 shirts...and picked out the fabrics...I only have binding left and it will be done..I have had it for about 10 weeks..thankfully she wasn't in a hurry....but I told it would be finished tomorrow. :thumbup:

Dotty also sent me this cute Kitty quilt...I was able to finish it up last night and I will send it back today!

CarrieAnne 03-15-2011 08:44 AM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally love them both!

raedar63 03-15-2011 10:31 AM

Nice, Hubby and I are bikers, and of course we have WAAAAY too many shirts I need to do this or hire you!

Lady-T 03-15-2011 10:44 AM

Love those kitties!! and the T-shirt quilt is really neat!
:thumbup:

nickylsf 03-15-2011 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by charismah
I was hired to make a T-shirt quilt by a woman ...her Dh is a biker and has been collecting shirts...I ..she narrowed it down to 9 shirts...and picked out the fabrics...I only have binding left and it will be done..I have had it for about 10 weeks..thankfully she wasn't in a hurry....but I told it would be finished tomorrow. :thumbup:

Dotty also sent me this cute Kitty quilt...I was able to finish it up last night and I will send it back today!

Very nice! I just finished a memorial tee shirt quilt for a friend, and also want to make one for my DH. We are bikers too. Is that fabric or pieces of shirts you used for the sashing?

Magzwv 03-15-2011 10:51 AM

I love them both, very nice quilting! I have the fabrics in the biker quilt! I need more of the Tat fabric!

charismah 03-15-2011 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by nickylsf

Very nice! I just finished a memorial tee shirt quilt for a friend, and also want to make one for my DH. We are bikers too. Is that fabric or pieces of shirts you used for the sashing?

The sashing is a Robert Kaufman fabric called "Easy Riders"

Magzwv 03-15-2011 10:57 AM

Thanks! I couldn't remember the name/mfg of it! I always called it Tat fabric!

goldsberry921 03-15-2011 10:57 AM

Awesome job!!!

nickylsf 03-15-2011 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by nickylsf

The sashing is a Robert Kaufman fabric called "Easy Riders"

Thanks! I will look for it