Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Hooked on 3D Pinwheels!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/hooked-3d-pinwheels-t116291.html)

BeeNana 04-15-2011 08:57 AM

This is a fun and bright quilt.
I like your color choices.

sylviak 04-15-2011 09:02 AM

Oh my! I'm working on a baby quilt with 3-D pinwheels! I got the idea from another quilt that was posted. All I lack is adding the borders. I used the tutorial on this site. Yours are so pretty and I love the sashing! I'll post mine when I get my borders on.

CoventryUK 04-15-2011 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by BeeNana

Thanks!!! I had a box of 2 1/2" squares already cut and just started folding and stitching!!!! Then found the lavender fabric in another box which sort of pulled it all together!!

CoventryUK 04-15-2011 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by BeeNana

Thanks!!! I had a box of 2 1/2" squares already cut and just started folding and stitching!!!! Then found the lavender fabric in another box which sort of pulled it all together!! Sorry! Double posted!!

CoventryUK 04-15-2011 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by sylviak
Oh my! I'm working on a baby quilt with 3-D pinwheels! I got the idea from another quilt that was posted. All I lack is adding the borders. I used the tutorial on this site. Yours are so pretty and I love the sashing! I'll post mine when I get my borders on.

So many ideas on this board!!! My 'To Do' list gets longer every day! Look forward to your pictures!!

Izy 04-15-2011 09:17 AM

Hilary, this quilt is absolutely gorgeous! I like how you used smaller squares to make the pinwheel so more of the background square shows :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about it...so what you gonna make next with pinwheels on????

AND...how you gonna quilt it? :roll: :lol: :D

CoventryUK 04-15-2011 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Izy
Hilary, this quilt is absolutely gorgeous! I like how you used smaller squares to make the pinwheel so more of the background square shows :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about it...so what you gonna make next with pinwheels on????

Thanks!!!!! Watch this space!!!! You know me! Things just evolve!!!!! :roll: Might have to practice my FMQ!!!! :lol:

Izy 04-15-2011 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by CoventryUK

Originally Posted by Izy

Thanks!!!!! Watch this space!!!! You know me! Things just evolve!!!!! :roll: Might have to practice my FMQ!!!! :lol:

You just go for it!! Have you any one in mind for this quilt...btw....do you know my address???
:roll: :lol: :D

CoventryUK 04-15-2011 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Izy

Originally Posted by CoventryUK

Originally Posted by Izy

You just go for it!! Have you any one in mind for this quilt...btw....do you know my address???
:roll: :lol: :D

No to both !!!!!

k3n 04-15-2011 11:25 AM

Those are great Hil - really funky in all the different colours! Makes me want to do another one!