Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Kona Modern quilts.....by Charisma (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/kona-modern-quilts-charisma-t202134.html)

Sewbeeit2 10-04-2012 05:55 PM

Wow, you are terrific. Love the words "faith" and "hope" the back is awesome too. Keep up the beautiful LAing

maryellen2u 10-04-2012 06:41 PM

I love it! Love it!What a wonderful gift you have! I just have to know though- - What is MQX? Yes Fabric Depot is one of my favorite places on earth, especially when they have their once a month 35% off sale. YEA!:thumbup:

nls 10-04-2012 07:02 PM

Quilting is amazing!!

Texasjunebug 10-04-2012 07:59 PM

Chrismah, did you put the poly down against the front or the backing? You create the best eye candy I've ever seen! Looking forward to your reply.

charismah 10-04-2012 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by maryellen2u (Post 5562755)
I love it! Love it!What a wonderful gift you have! I just have to know though- - What is MQX? Yes Fabric Depot is one of my favorite places on earth, especially when they have their once a month 35% off sale. YEA!:thumbup:

MQX is MAchine Quilter's Expo......If you google MQX it will show up with the venue and the dates.
Thanks!

charismah 10-04-2012 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Texasjunebug (Post 5562891)
Chrismah, did you put the poly down against the front or the backing? You create the best eye candy I've ever seen! Looking forward to your reply.

HI Texas June BUg...I laid down the legacy 80/20 to the back then the polydown on top so it is against the top. It just gives the right amount of dimension to the quilting...like faux trapunto.
I hope that helps.
Thanks.
C

ctmhjenn 10-04-2012 08:16 PM

You are a very talented quilter. I will be looking at fabric differently from now on. Beautiful quilting and have fun at the show.

charismah 10-04-2012 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by JanieH (Post 5561698)
Beautiful work as always!

Are you coming to the International Quilt Festival in Houston? Have you ever been? If you are not coming, will you ever come? Inquiring minds want to know!

One of these days I would love to go! I have had the opportunity to go many times but it's always near halloween and my kids were young...I just couldn't miss out. Now they are getting older I could sneak away and they may not mind. SO I will let everyone know when I do......:)

charismah 10-04-2012 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by BCaplette (Post 5561082)
Beautiful! Wow! What do you charge? I have been making a BOM quilt all year and want it quilted. It should be done in November. It will be king sized. I absolutely LOVE and ADMIRE your work!! :)

Hi B,
I have a pricing list on my site

www.charismascorner.com

Thanks for your kindness!
I will be leaving for a mission to Haiti in November..I will be accepting quilts again in NOvember.

BLessings
C

charismah 10-04-2012 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaK (Post 5561415)
Lady you are something else. Your love of LAQing shows. Is there nothing you can't do? BrendaK

Hi Brenda....There is lots of things I can't do...LOL. We all have gifts. YOu made me laugh.
Thanks so much!
Blessings
C