Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Loving' Miss Ashley by Fons & Porter (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/loving-miss-ashley-fons-porter-t223645.html)

wordpaintervs 06-13-2013 07:16 PM

Loving' Miss Ashley by Fons & Porter

1 Attachment(s)
going to make the inside of this to see how it goes, then return to get more for the inside and outside borders plus wider insed border . Just gonna play for now and thought I'd share. The pattern (above in the title) is from this month/next months magazine.

Blinkokr 06-14-2013 02:25 AM

Just love the pattern Vickey, thanks for sharing
Have a Blessed day
Ellen

ArtsyOne 06-14-2013 02:27 AM

Do post with your progress - I'd love to see how the dark/light will work with your colours. It's such a pretty flower.

Sapphire_Rae 06-14-2013 07:39 AM

What a pretty table runner! I want to see when you have get it done; might have to try myself.

wordpaintervs 06-14-2013 07:43 AM

Andrew, I will be .... yet shopping for the 'remainder' or wider inner border after I get the 3 blocks done. I hope to find a fabric with flowers of leaves that will work and have a touch of brown, yellow and tangerine in it, for me to pull out the other colors. I got some MistyFuse fusable that is super thin and having trying tiny sample, find I love it. I will hand applique the flowers, and have actually thought of using a variegated yellow on the outer flower (if I can find it) I believe I will do stitch in the ditch on the non-appliqued parts of the table runner. It is to be 18 inches by 36 long when complete. I only own inexpensive machines...all $250 and under, as that us what mt budget allows. I have q HD singer model 4411 and it is the one mainly used to sew the dolls for VERY sick kids I sew and give away including postage( (mostly to kids with cancer) (156 at this point in time) www.dollsforverysickkids.com .

I hope I have answered your question. Love to know I did in a satisfactory way. Feel free to PM me.

Vickey S.
Vickey

wordpaintervs 06-14-2013 07:44 AM

replyt to Andrew

Andrew, I will be .... yet shopping for the 'remainder' or wider inner border after I get the 3 blocks done. I hope to find a fabric with flowers of leaves that will work and have a touch of brown, yellow and tangerine in it, for me to pull out the other colors. I got some MistyFuse fusable that is super thin and having trying tiny sample, find I love it. I will hand applique the flowers, and have actually thought of using a variegated yellow on the outer flower (if I can find it) I believe I will do stitch in the ditch on the non-appliqued parts of the table runner. It is to be 18 inches by 36 long when complete. I only own inexpensive machines...all $250 and under, as that us what mt budget allows. I have q HD singer model 4411 and it is the one mainly used to sew the dolls for VERY sick kids I sew and give away including postage( (mostly to kids with cancer) (156 at this point in time) www.dollsforverysickkids.

I hope I have answered your question. Love to know I did in a satisfactory way. Feel free to PM me.

Vickey S.

hockeymom444 06-14-2013 09:51 AM

I just picked up that magazine because I loved that pattern so much!!! Good luck making it. Post pics if you can!

gabeway 06-16-2013 10:23 AM

Have fun with it.