modernist experiment all done :)
i used that new bamboo and cotton bat; i'm not sure. i prewashed everything including the bat and i am pretty sure it still shrank by almost 5%. the camera can't seem to get a true representation of the colours; they are really quite jewel toned in person.
it will be given tonight. i decided to call it caeleste luna - celestial moon. the label will be slower, but that's not a big deal.
i don't like the lint and i don't know how i feel about the embroidery thread. but the machine quilting looks okay if you're driving by in the mail truck, so we'll call it happily complete :)
thanks for looking. i like that you guys are here to see these things :)