Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Monopoly Fabric (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/monopoly-fabric-t24318.html)

sharon b 08-17-2009 07:23 PM

This one I can already start picturing! My son LOVES Monopoly and every year for Christmas i buy him a different version. He HAS to have a quilt :lol: So my choices would be :

1st group- Board & Money
2nd group- green w/Go and other symbols
3rd group-Money
4th Group-hard choice but either the Blue or Orange
5th Group- Blue
6th Group- Orange

I am SO excited about this group
THANKS FOR SHARING

kluedesigns 08-17-2009 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by ladybugquilter
I think it's great to have someone post new fabric lines for us to look at. There is so many new ones, that its nice having someone give us a our own sneak peek.

Regarding the monopoly fabric, I think it's cute and would be perfect for the person or family who enjoys family board night.

Favorite Fabrics keep the previews coming!

i wasn't saying she shouldn't do it. i think my post clearly states i was at a loss why she was doing it.

i did not know she owned a fabric store and was taking polls - it would help to put that info in the post for other people who are not aware of her routinely polling the forum for fabric stocking concerns.

canmitch1971 08-17-2009 07:41 PM

I also like to see some of the new fabrics that are coming out so thanks for posting them.

Favorite Fabrics 08-17-2009 07:49 PM

I've been posting the pictures for several reasons. Quilters and other avid collectors of fabric are always hungry to see new fabrics... and these QT fabrics have just appeared on the maker's commercial website within the past couple of days. QT is not going to be selling through distributors after August, and they don't post the pictures of new groups on their *consumer* website until the fabrics are actually available. So there wouldn't be any way for anyone who's not in the business, to see the previews of the new lines. I figured it would be fun for people to look. And if I get feedback on a collection, then I know that folks like it, or at least are able to come up with ideas as to how they might use the fabrics. If nobody posts any comments, then it's apparently a boring collection, or confusing, or ugly, or uninspiring... which is useful for me to know.

sewaholic 08-17-2009 08:13 PM

I wouldn't be interested personally. But for someone that plays a lot it would probably be of more interest.

Elsie 08-17-2009 08:24 PM

i think they all are nice i like the game board one i can see fixing quilt for kids to take on vacation with them to play keep on listing your fabric i like them all

kd124 08-17-2009 10:38 PM

I personally probably wouldn't use it, but I think it is really cute and some really cute quilts could be made from the various fabrics. thanks for sharing.

SulaBug 08-17-2009 10:54 PM

These fabrics are very pretty, also!! :D
But I am still a GWTW lover & would be
so thrilled if I could get some in January.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

amma 08-17-2009 11:05 PM

What fun fabric!!! I could see several quilts coming out of that collection :D :D :D

CajunQuilter2 08-18-2009 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
These fabrics are very pretty, also!! :D
But I am still a GWTW lover & would be
so thrilled if I could get some in January.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm with you Sula!!