Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My Mad Murder Spree - Killing Sunbonnet Sue (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-mad-murder-spree-killing-sunbonnet-sue-t215376.html)

MadQuilter 03-05-2013 02:44 PM

I'm actually trying to come up with new versions on the theme that have not been done before. I did make an exception with Stewpot Sue (which you gals haven't seen yet). I still need to add a salt and pepper shaker to the pic though before I can unveil her.

HAHA - naughty Sue in the pickle barrel. Now THAT could be censored by the admin. lol

zipit 03-05-2013 02:45 PM

I think the Psycho shower scene would be superb. Another angle would be him stuffing her in the trunk of the car.

LynnVT 03-05-2013 02:52 PM

These are hilarious! Who ever said there is not violence in the quilt world? Well, also nobody who ever read some of the great quilt murder mysteries, along with these dee-lightfully nasty blocks. Such great embellishment, and so clever. I must say the eyeball kinda grossed me out, but it's all in fun.

MadQuilter 03-05-2013 03:05 PM

My colleague at work just turned me on to artist Edward Gorey He created "A very Gorey Alphabet book in 1963. It is so delighfully dark.

labtechkty 03-05-2013 04:28 PM

OMG poor Sue...lol...

GeeGee 03-05-2013 04:32 PM

How many ways can you kill Sunbonnet Sue? This post is like the woman who shot her boyfriend, stabbed him 27 times and then slit his throat ear to ear. Guess she had the same sense of warped humor. I find this post very disturbing and equally disturbing are the people who think it is funny. I think it sends the wrong message to our children and future quilters!!! Quilting is suppose to be positive, not evil.

nana20010 03-05-2013 04:44 PM

love them keep up the good work

MadQuilter 03-05-2013 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by GeeGee (Post 5907271)
How many ways can you kill Sunbonnet Sue?

I don't know. Give me some more time to investigate.

Originally Posted by GeeGee (Post 5907271)
I think it sends the wrong message to our children and future quilters!!! Quilting is suppose to be positive, not evil.[/B]

It is sending a message that quilting can be very artistic and it is very positive. Just look at how many people enjoy it. Obviously you don't. That's OK. If you don't get my humor that is OK too. Hey, can I help it that poor Sue keeps running into these scrapes? Nope, so don't shoot the messenger.

GeeGee 03-05-2013 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter (Post 5907318)
I don't know. Give me some more time to investigate.

It is sending a message that quilting can be very artistic and it is very positive. Just look at how many people enjoy it. Obviously you don't. That's OK. If you don't get my humor that is OK too. Hey, can I help it that poor Sue keeps running into these scrapes? Nope, so don't shoot the messenger.

Oh I see you parsed my comment and left out the part that said:This post is like the woman who shot her boyfriend, stabbed him 27 times and then slit his throat ear to ear. Guess she had the same sense of warped humor.

charlottemarie 03-05-2013 05:06 PM

You girls are just sick! LOL