Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My Patchwork Parlor (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-patchwork-parlor-t89553.html)

Pegleg 01-11-2011 08:12 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Here are some pictures of my sewing room aka Peg's Patchwork Parlor.

My stash closet.2 shelves for fat quarters, 2 shelves for fabrics and 4 rolling carts. 1 for upholstery, 1 for yarn, 1 for childrens fabrics and 1 always at the ready for a quilting retreat.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157894[/ATTACH]

I picked the set up at a yard sale and then repainted and put new seats on them.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157895[/ATTACH]

My many collections
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157896[/ATTACH]

My pressing area
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157900[/ATTACH]

My sewing and cutting area
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157902[/ATTACH]

Part of my thread stash. I love to do machine applique so I have a ton of thread
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157904[/ATTACH]

Area above my sewing/ cutting desk.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157909[/ATTACH]

I have always wanted a window seat. I probably won't ever have a real one so I use this bench to curl up and read sometimes.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]157915[/ATTACH]

Lori Peercy 01-11-2011 08:15 AM

I am laughing because I amjust starting out and I have 1 rolling cart! I guess it just takes time to build up a stash.

Lakeview Quilting 01-11-2011 08:15 AM

Love your patchwork parlor, it is very organized!!

quilting.addict 01-11-2011 08:16 AM

Oh, I feel so less guilty about my stash!! I look at my 6 large green/gray totes and feel badly...well, sometimes I feel badly! When I need to start a new project I am glad I have such a nice stash. My problem (and I'll bet yours too) is that no matter how much stash I have, I always have to fill in the gaps for a new project.
Ah, but you have done many of us a great service showing these photos!! Less guilt about our own stash, but for me, envy for your organizational skills!!

kreinhart742 01-11-2011 08:23 AM

wow that is great

Ditter43 01-11-2011 08:25 AM

:thumbup: :thumbup: Great room!!

bdship 01-11-2011 08:30 AM

Such organization, I'm impressed ! Very,very nice !

QuiltnCowgirl 01-11-2011 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I am laughing because I amjust starting out and I have 1 rolling cart! I guess it just takes time to build up a stash.

Me too!

I cleaned out & rearranged my "sewing" room - and right now it consists of a small desk (aka cutting table), my sewing cabinet, the ironing board, and the storage cart. Lots of room for growth!

Mariposa 01-11-2011 08:37 AM

Love the room! Organized and ready for your next project! :)

kwendt 01-11-2011 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by quilting.addict
Oh, I feel so less guilty about my stash!! I look at my 6 large green/gray totes and feel badly...well, sometimes I feel badly! When I need to start a new project I am glad I have such a nice stash. My problem (and I'll bet yours too) is that no matter how much stash I have, I always have to fill in the gaps for a new project.
Ah, but you have done many of us a great service showing these photos!! Less guilt about our own stash, but for me, envy for your organizational skills!!

LOVE the Parlor! Absolutely the coolest.

I don't know how you all do it with the carts... all my wide carts *8* of them - got so filled with fabrics that they wouldn't roll, sagged, couldn't get the drawers open or shut... cloth too heavy for the wide plastic carts! I do have 3 small carts I use for fusibles, stabilizers, zippers, etc. But no more big carts! lol..