Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   My what if....... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/my-what-if-t38603.html)

Bevanger 03-04-2010 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by quazyquilter
It's so much fun to play....

yeah it is. especially when it comes out good. so now i think i'll make a quilt

Justquilting 03-04-2010 01:06 PM

Your on a roll now!

a quilt is born... ;) :thumbup:

quazyquilter 03-04-2010 01:11 PM

It's funny, we quilters see things in living color, and isn't that a wonderful thing....And Bevanger, that's how some of these new techniques are showing up, I say, KEEP PLAYING! who knows, you might be one of our next designers... :thumbup: :lol:

Quilter7x 03-04-2010 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Bevanger
oh yeah huh? i thought i was doing something new lol.... well new and easy for me anyways :oops: :oops: :lol:

LOL you silly! You're looking at it on your table and I'm looking at it in a picture. I often take pictures of people's quilt tops in my digital camera at Midnight Quilters classes so they can see what they look like through a camera or in a picture. It really does make a big difference.

Waiting on more pictures from you, tap, tap, tap ...

:lol: :D

Bevanger 03-04-2010 01:38 PM

It's funny, we quilters see things in living color, and isn't that a wonderful thing....And Bevanger, that's how some of these new techniques are showing up, I say, KEEP PLAYING! who knows, you might be one of our next designers... :thumbup: :lol:

Beverly please.....

:-D I enjoying playing more then going by a pattern. I'm just so very excited to be sewing again

Bevanger 03-04-2010 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Justquilting
Your on a roll now!

a quilt is born... ;) :thumbup:

I'm just so excited to be sewing again.

quazyquilter 03-04-2010 01:44 PM

Yes, I read about you, (are you notorious??? :lol: ) I am so glad that you can finally get back to sewing..I'm sure you are, too, Beverly...
keep up the good work! Conni

Bevanger 03-04-2010 02:04 PM

Yes, I read about you, (are you notorious??? :lol: ) I am so glad that you can finally get back to sewing..I'm sure you are, too, Beverly...
keep up the good work! Conni

Notorious? Me?

:lol: I'm glad I'm sewing again. I kinda got in a slump of not wanting to sew with my flower faces, then I got sick with a bad cold and believe me its not easy sewing or cutting fabs with your nose running all over everything. EEEEEEWWWWW! So played ALOT of games lol :oops:

Barb_MO 03-04-2010 02:12 PM

Bevanger, doing this block the way you are doesn't that make all the outsides of the block on the bias? Might be very hard to sew your block together if that is true.

Sharon M 03-04-2010 02:24 PM

so glad to see you are back at the sewing machine, Bev! :D
Keep those scappy quilts and pictures comming. :thumbup: