Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   A New Zealand Sewing Room (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/new-zealand-sewing-room-t18713.html)

BlueChicken 04-08-2009 06:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Seeing as someone wanted to see my stash cupboard, I figured why not post pictures of my whole sewing room... I'm lucky to have a room to myself, we made two of the kids share! lol

Standing in left corner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32623[/ATTACH]

Looking back towards the door
[ATTACH=CONFIG]43225[/ATTACH]

Standing in the doorway looking left
[ATTACH=CONFIG]43233[/ATTACH]

rosemary128 04-08-2009 06:26 PM

I love your fabric storage! Beautiful and useful both. :)

Marcia 04-08-2009 06:27 PM

Yeah--your very own bright and sunny sewing space! It is wonderful.

PS-I like your kitties on the design wall!

BlueChicken 04-08-2009 06:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
lastly....

my cutting desk
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32638[/ATTACH]

BlueChicken 04-08-2009 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by rosemary128
I love your fabric storage! Beautiful and useful both. :)

Thanks... I have another one coming shortly that a mate has stored in their garage and they don't want. It's the same style, but rectangular rather than circular. Same leadlight glass front though, I can't wait! :-)

Marcia... the cats are a Block of the Month I've been doing called Temple Guardians. It's an awesome quilt when finished. I have all of the blocks now, but have only done two. *hangs head in shame* I'm needleturning them, so they're taking a while.

thismomquilts 04-08-2009 06:42 PM

sharing is good for ALL children :) Hope you enjoy your room - I need to get mine straightened up so i can post pics

Shemjo 04-08-2009 06:42 PM

Looks lovely! Love the temple cats! And I have a machine in a wooden case like that also! I had forgotten about it! Do love your stash cupboard! I love seeing others lovely sewing rooms! Yours is great! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

BlueChicken 04-08-2009 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by thismomquilts
sharing is good for ALL children :) Hope you enjoy your room - I need to get mine straightened up so i can post pics

THAT's what I said! LOL
They have a nice big room, and bunks, and I bribed them with a wee tv in there for the playstation. :-)
My sewing room is generally quite tidy, because it's so small. If I let it get out of hand I start losing stuff and it becomes a nightmare.

BlueChicken 04-08-2009 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Shemjo
Looks lovely! Love the temple cats! And I have a machine in a wooden case like that also! I had forgotten about it! Do love your stash cupboard! I love seeing others lovely sewing rooms! Yours is great! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

You can only just see another one in the window, it's case is in a wardrobe somewhere. They're both old Singers but they still go. :-)

gcathie 04-08-2009 06:46 PM

It's so lovely to have your own sewing room!.....:-)