Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Ok, I needed to think... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/ok-i-needed-think-t13885.html)

Dawn Hendrix 11-26-2008 05:49 AM

ok well send your mother in law the good one!!!

Just so you know this year my Mother in law ..

... well we my fabulous husband and I were out shopping and he said oo this bathrob would be GREAT for my mom.. I looked at the price and said to myself 20.00 perfect. He went around the corner and found pjs 17.88.. He said what do you think of these .. I once again looked at the price and said oo even better. I am sure those will be perfect.

Let me describe them.... they are the pj's that give you SEVERE static. My mom is still laughing saying she will look like madoosa with lightening bolts shooting out of her head. I put on my biggest dirtiest grin. And said .. O well it is the thought that counts!

When will they just give up and get over the fact that we are not getting divorced in this life time! They are just stuck with MEEEEE!

lfw045 11-26-2008 05:55 AM

Oh the towel is a must. The Kmart is right up the street from me! Thanks for the tip too!

reneebobby 11-26-2008 05:55 AM

Don't you just love in-laws. Terri great on just send them cards and mom is behind you. Love the aprons I just might try to find time to WHIP one out for my mom. hehehe She'd like that.

tlrnhi 11-26-2008 05:56 AM

Oh, that's funny! And if she complains, just give her over to hubby. He's the one that picked them out! lmao

I know it's better to give than recieve, but come on....how many times do WE have to give before WE recieve?
I'll send a nice one to his mom. Won't make it a holiday one, that way, she can wear it all year long and brag on me. :) She does that and don't you know, I LOVE IT! lol
The rest of them can just "whistle Dixie" and be happy that they at least get a card.
I don't like to stress over them, just gives me a headache and then I can't sew! Not a good thing.

So, now that I posted directions....all of you who wanted me to make one for you, you can now make one for yourself! :) :)

tlrnhi 11-26-2008 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by lfw045
Oh the towel is a must. The Kmart is right up the street from me! Thanks for the tip too!

Don't you just love in-laws. Terri great on just send them cards and mom is behind you. Love the aprons I just might try to find time to WHIP one out for my mom. hehehe She'd like that.

I thought about picking some of those up for the aprons, but I already found a cute embroidery pattern. If I were smart,,,,I'd use the ones from KMart lol

Yes, make your mom one. She'll love it!! They only take about an hour to make

ania755 11-26-2008 06:03 AM

:D I think its very nice....

patricej 11-26-2008 06:09 AM

In your shoes, I'd want Hubby to explain why he lets people who make you feel badly make him feel guilty? :?

AND if he's going to insist on putting their selfishness above your feelings, why doesn't he take sole responsibility for the shopping or the making AND the sending?

on the other hand ....

you could just send them a box of recycled bags from the grocery store. they certainly couldn't complain you didn't send anything useful. :lol:

Quilt4u 11-26-2008 06:14 AM

You could send coal.It's useful in a way. And they got something too.

babeegirl 11-26-2008 06:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
send them one of those coconut crabs, that would keep them entertained for hours :mrgreen:

shellyp 11-26-2008 06:25 AM

I feel your pain!

I really like your aprons!!!