Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   PHOTOS - IRR 2 - Group 10- "The USA Stitchers" Round 1, mailing date Oct. 15, 2009 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/photos-irr-2-group-10-%22-usa-stitchers%22-round-1-mailing-date-oct-15-2009-a-t26536.html)

sandpat 08-18-2011 05:57 AM

Oh Carsey, thanks for the compliment! Unfortunately, not all of the members of this group are still members of this board...so I'm not sure how many could/would participate. I personally just can't do one right now...I have waaaayyyy too many sticks in the fire at the moment, but sometime in the future, I would love to do another group quilt!

BTW..I'm still thinking about this one..haven't finished mine, but am thinking about layering some more fabric under the outside border on mine and adding some colored shadow trapunto to that last round. I think that would finish it off beautifully!

chewboo 08-18-2011 06:11 AM

sand that would be beautiful---guess i am not as active on this board as i use to be--it is too bad so maqny left

mary quite contrary 08-18-2011 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by Carsey
When I first saw your group and the quilts that you made, I fell in love with your work. What I would really love is to have this group (and include me, please,) do a private IRR. What do you all say???????????? Think about it!!!!!

Blessings!
Carole

I'm still here. I did the second to the last round. If you would want me I'd be willing. Let me know when you get something worked out.

omak 08-21-2011 03:36 PM

I am still here, though a bit more subdued than usual. I would not be interested in doing another RR at this time. <wave>

Carsey 08-26-2011 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh Carsey, thanks for the compliment! Unfortunately, not all of the members of this group are still members of this board...so I'm not sure how many could/would participate. I personally just can't do one right now...I have waaaayyyy too many sticks in the fire at the moment, but sometime in the future, I would love to do another group quilt!

BTW..I'm still thinking about this one..haven't finished mine, but am thinking about layering some more fabric under the outside border on mine and adding some colored shadow trapunto to that last round. I think that would finish it off beautifully!

That sounds wonderful!! Make sure you post photos...... I would LOVE to see it!!

Blessings!
Carole

Carsey 08-26-2011 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary

Originally Posted by Carsey
When I first saw your group and the quilts that you made, I fell in love with your work. What I would really love is to have this group (and include me, please,) do a private IRR. What do you all say???????????? Think about it!!!!!

Blessings!
Carole

I'm still here. I did the second to the last round. If you would want me I'd be willing. Let me know when you get something worked out.

Great!! I would LOVE to have you in it!!!!!! Lets see if we can find some other people interested as well. I will stay in contact!!!! I will look through some of the other RR groups and see if some would like to join us. If you know of any, lets talk to them too.

Blessings!
Carole