Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   The Rogue Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/rogue-robins-t28620.html)

Ducky 01-16-2010 02:04 PM

I received the beautiful creation in the mail today. It's just incredible. I applaud all three of you.

I have figured out what I will do and will start on it as soon as I'm finished with Terri's center.

gma2JR BT JL and CK 01-21-2010 02:19 PM

I just found this thread, and all I can say is wow!!!!. Very imaginative and creative. Everyone's work if gorgeous.

Ducky 03-17-2010 05:52 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Okay, I am finished with KLue's center. It wasn't easy following Lacelady and Gaigai....believe me. Seems like I had several problems with it, but I think it turned out okay. After FINALLY finding some fabric that would go with the theme and color, I got the borders on (with mitered corners). I was doing machine embroidery on the second corner when the machine ATE the corner. I didn't have enough fabric to replace the two border strips so I went to the store to get more......wrong. They didn't have anymore. SO, I had to make the corners from square blocks. I soooooooo hope this looks okay, KLue. I have fretted over this one for a long time. If you hate it, please don't tell me.

Whole top
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14567[/ATTACH]

Roses in center of top border
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14568[/ATTACH]

Corner Roses
[ATTACH=CONFIG]14569[/ATTACH]

sylvia77 03-17-2010 06:04 PM

omg! This looks great! I am amazed at your creativity and talent, great job.

chewboo 03-17-2010 06:07 PM

beautiful

gaigai 03-17-2010 06:28 PM

Ducks, it's Beautiful!!! What a great idea: Roses for the star! I'm sorry your machine ate some of it, but it looks great. Ya done good, kid!! So, Blue, I guess you're up next, eh!?

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 03-17-2010 06:30 PM

You ladies have done an awesome job. It was a beautiful center to start with and each of you improved it. I'm sure it will be treasured.

Ducky 03-17-2010 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by gaigai
Ducks, it's Beautiful!!! What a great idea: Roses for the star! I'm sorry your machine ate some of it, but it looks great. Ya done good, kid!! So, Blue, I guess you're up next, eh!?

Oh, it's Blue? I thought it was Ninnie. :oops: :oops: Remember when you resent that list? I can't find it. :oops: :oops: Okie Dokie, I'll get it in the mail.

zz-pd 03-17-2010 06:43 PM

Very different, I love it. Penny

gaigai 03-17-2010 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ducky

Originally Posted by gaigai

Oh, it's Blue? I thought it was Ninnie. :oops: :oops: Remember when you resent that list? I can't find it. :oops: :oops: Okie Dokie, I'll get it in the mail.

I double checked, and it is Blue next. I re-sent you the email. Hugs Toots! Now, where's our Diva?