Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Suggestions!!!!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/suggestions-t38249.html)

athenagwis 02-28-2010 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Boxer mom

Originally Posted by athenagwis
I like choice number 5, which is #1 with the two border fabrics switched. Blue, then the little blocks, then brown. :) :) I am so helpful I know!

Rachel

So like this!

Yup!! Like that best!! I like the little squares in there to separate the two borders.

Cheers!
Rachel

athenagwis 02-28-2010 07:37 PM

Actually try this for me... Put the little squares so that there is a little blue on each side and the brown above .... a little more work but I think that will offset the squares more ...

Rachel

Boxer mom 02-28-2010 07:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Actually try this for me... Put the little squares so that there is a little blue on each side and the brown above .... a little more work but I think that will offset the squares more ...

Rachel

This...

athenagwis 02-28-2010 07:51 PM

Yup I like that! I think the squares were blending too much with the brown, but I really like the separation they give, I'd make one of the blue borders smaller than the other too, rather than the same width.

What do you think?

Rachel

JUNEC 02-28-2010 07:58 PM

Rachel

This...

I like this one as well

littlehud 02-28-2010 08:03 PM

#1 is my pick.

Chasing Hawk 02-28-2010 08:06 PM

Where did you get that Kokopelli fabric? He is the symbol for fertility and mischief. I would love to have that fabric.

Boxer mom 02-28-2010 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
Where did you get that Kokopelli fabric? He is the symbol for fertility and mischief. I would love to have that fabric.

I am not sure where I got it, maybe Joanns. Thanks for the spelling, I was wondering if I spelled it right.

Chasing Hawk 02-28-2010 08:49 PM

I am not sure where I got it, maybe Joanns. Thanks for the spelling, I was wondering if I spelled it right.

I know where I am heading to this week. :) thanks

Boxer mom 02-28-2010 08:51 PM

I know where I am heading to this week. :) thanks

I got this a while back, not sure if they still have it.