Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   XMAS really has come early for me!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/xmas-really-has-come-early-me-t68239.html)

Izy 10-04-2010 08:55 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I still can't believe it!!

When I went through the mail that came while we were away, there was a card saying that a parcel was being held at the local PO as no one was home to take delivery...I wasn't expecting anything...... :?

Toddled along today, wondering what the heck it might be...

to discover that IT'S MORE FABRIC !!!!!!

OMG, BLESS YOU QUILTING KITTY!!!

Just have a peak at the beautiful array of fabrics and trimmings she has so very kindly sent over after reading how I build my stash using old clothing from the charity shops.

There are some extra green which I have already put aside with the fabrics Terri sent to start the log cabin for Jan, the lady who I was caring for before John fell ill.

So it is true...xmas came early so that I could get on with making some pressies for my friends and family, with the very welcome help of my special friends here.

Have I told you all how wonderful you are lately??

WELL YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Bless you Linda and Terri, you really know how to make me happy :D :D :D

Magdalena 10-04-2010 08:55 AM

M.E.H. 10-04-2010 08:59 AM

I love the fabric. I can understand why you are so HAPPY!!
You have some very nice friends.

sueisallaboutquilts 10-04-2010 09:28 AM

OMG Izy, you need to give your postman some Tylenol or something! hahaha

Love your loot!!!!!!! :D

amma 10-04-2010 09:32 AM

Merry Christmas Izy :D:D:D What a great gift :D:D:D

quiltykitty 10-04-2010 09:35 AM

I'm so glad the package arrived safe and sound. After reading Gwyn's post about her IRR quilt being lost in customs, I was worried. I'm glad you liked the fabric. And it helped reduce my stash. I'm not going to be doing much with fabrics for baby quilts as mine are getting older. Need more grownup stuff, ya know?

I'm glad you and John had such a lovely holiday.I understan Elle will be in England in a few days. Will you two meet up somewhere? If so, have a good time.

CoventryUK 10-04-2010 09:39 AM

Wow Izy!! What a great collection of fabrics!! You are going to be VERY busy!!!!

Izy 10-04-2010 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by quiltykitty
I'm so glad the package arrived safe and sound. After reading Gwyn's post about her IRR quilt being lost in customs, I was worried. I'm glad you liked the fabric. And it helped reduce my stash. I'm not going to be doing much with fabrics for baby quilts as mine are getting older. Need more grownup stuff, ya know?

I'm glad you and John had such a lovely holiday.I understan Elle will be in England in a few days. Will you two meet up somewhere? If so, have a good time.

Oh I am so glad that these fabrics didn't get lost too!! I would have been as sick as a parrot!!

sadly Elle and I are too far apart to meet up this time, but we keep in regular touch via the internet/phone etc.

Thank you once again Linda, you really are a star!!

:D :D :D

Izy 10-04-2010 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by CoventryUK
Wow Izy!! What a great collection of fabrics!! You are going to be VERY busy!!!!

My brain is already ticking over, oohhing and ahhing deciding what I can do with all those lovely fabs. I LOVE all the brights and will be incorporating some of those into the next little girl quilt (It's for the big sister to Lily, who wants her own but a bigger version)

So I don't think I will get a peaceful nights sleep tonight, I am tooo excited LOL!!

Grama Lehr 10-04-2010 10:10 AM

You have been blessed!! :thumbup: :thumbup: