I started making these quilts for my grandsons this summer. The blue bound/backed one went together pretty easily - after I conquered some design issues. The green bound/backed one - gave me trouble from day one. After fighting the quilting of it for a while I put the sad little thing in time out. Until this weekend. Finally took a deep breath, pulled it out, rip-rip-ripped and ... ah, here it is!
Don't know why it is this way, but when I'm beginning to despise a project and dread working on it - into Time Out it goes. Of course, there was no dead line - I want these for the car when we travel with them - one is 3 and one is 4 - and for nap blankets here at my house.
I've tried for over an hour - off and on - to get pictures to upload. So ... I'll submit this and try with a reply or something ... not sure what ....