Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilt Gallery

Thank you so much for posting this thread. I wasn't aware that there was a gallery/album section and now I have bookmarked it for future viewing. I know it takes a lot of work to maintain this type of thing and appreciate all your hard work!
    Miss Rita

I like this gallery very much! Thank you for organizing this (I shudder to think how long it must have taken...) I would propose that Art Quilts get their own album, and maybe Animal Quilts? Lots of people seem to do animal quilts, especially for baby quilts and such...

Alison

Blog Entries
    Another vote for Art Quilts, and also for Modern-Style Quilts.

Many, has asked for information on bookmarking. Have you posted how to on this thread??? or just P.M.ing those who have asked?? Also, Is there a thread on how to post a feedback score?? the computer is smarter than I am!!!!! Tinker

I'm sorry for my dumb qesations(and spelling). I thought bookmarking was different than favorites. Tinker

Excellent collection. Would love see more and more updates in your gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by cat-on-a-mac View Post
    Curator: cat-on-a-mac If you have posted a picture that you would like added to the gallery, please send her a PM.
    I have been looking for pictures of black and white quilts and found one on this forum recently; however, I cannot find it again. I would love to have links to pictures of quilts (any pattern) done in black and white. Will someone tell me if there is already such a link?
    GramMER to 18 plus 2 great granddaughters!

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GramMER View Post
    I have been looking for pictures of black and white quilts and found one on this forum recently; however, I cannot find it again. I would love to have links to pictures of quilts (any pattern) done in black and white. Will someone tell me if there is already such a link?
    Dunno but here is one I made recently for a wonderful swap partner in the quilts for quilters swap.

Name:  IMG_3221.JPG
Views: 1400
Size:  185.5 KB
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

Blog Entries
    Can't we also bookmark under Settings on the QB? I know how to bookmark with Explorer or Firefox but I can't remember how to bookmark within the QB although I've done it before (:. Help, please?

Couldn't all the scrappy quilts be added to the quilt gallery. Takes a long time to go through them through the pictures link. Thanks.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast