Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Quilt I got for my B-day

  1. #1
    Super Member dglvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    3,997
    I got this quilt from another doggie lover for my birthday.
    Its suppose to be the bow-tie but us doggie people call
    it the dog bone quilt. I love it.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  2. #2
    Power Poster amma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out searching for some sunshine :-)
    Posts
    59,113
    Blog Entries
    1
    Awwww that is adorable!!! I love all of the dog fabric :D:D:D

  3. #3
    Super Member Katrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,816
    What a special quilt for a doggie-lover! It looks like all the doggie fabrics are different too - lovely.

  4. #4
    Super Member rootyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Selkirk, NY
    Posts
    9,390
    Blog Entries
    1
    How cute!

  5. #5
    Jerrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florence, Alabama
    Posts
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by dglvr
    I got this quilt from another doggie lover for my birthday.
    Its suppose to be the bow-tie but us doggie people call
    it the dog bone quilt. I love it.
    Oh Boy i see Raggedy Ann and Andy fabric i want the fabric..lol the quilt is nice

  6. #6
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    3,329
    Blog Entries
    9
    That's such a nice quilt for a dog lover. I LOVE the fabrics she used.

  7. #7
    thismomquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    here! :)
    Posts
    1,493
    I love scrappy quilts. this is so pretty

  8. #8
    Super Member dglvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    3,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrine
    What a special quilt for a doggie-lover! It looks like all the doggie fabrics are different too - lovely.
    Yes its all doggie fabrics. No 2 are alike. We both collect doggie fabrics. If I find a doggie fabric that we don't already have (which is rare) I'll get 2 yards of it. 1 for me 1 for her.
    And vise versa. It works out great. I will charish this quilt forever.

  9. #9
    Super Member dglvr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    3,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerrie
    Quote Originally Posted by dglvr
    I got this quilt from another doggie lover for my birthday.
    Its suppose to be the bow-tie but us doggie people call
    it the dog bone quilt. I love it.
    Oh Boy i see Raggedy Ann and Andy fabric i want the fabric..lol the quilt is nice
    Jerrie I'll see if I can find where that is available.

  10. #10
    Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The middle of an IL cornfield
    Posts
    6,922
    Blog Entries
    1
    I love bow ties or dog bones! It is so cute.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.