Well we just got a kitty on Friday and that very night I decided to make her a little mini-quilt. I've pieced two tops before this one, but never completed the quilting process.
I cut up two old shirts of mine (they said 100% cotton, but they stretched SO much compared to normal fabric that I found it hard to work with). The result is as follows. Please don't laugh and don't look too close because this quilt is really a wreck. I've never done binding before, and actually used four separate binding strips, etc. Anyway, I've been trying not to point out the flaws in my own work, but trust me I know how bad this one is.
The good thing is - Ripley doesn't seem to care!