Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: the quilt show - briscoe center, san jose, ca

Thank you for sharing that. Those are beautiful quilts. All that applique and hand quilting is WOW! No other word for that work. WOW!

Joey

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing. Do you subscribe to The Quilt Show?

joannie - (do you mind if i call you that? i feel like i've known you for years-hehe)

no, all i did was sign up for thier free newsletter. i keep getting email from them telling me what wonderful stuff i'd get if i joined. i don't intend to join. but every now and then, there's a free slideshow. some are real duds, but some are lovely. i pass along the ones I think are nice and dump the rest.

anyone can sign up for the freebies. they give you an email signup place for their free newsletter.

Blog Entries
    I signed up for the newsletter, too. Good to hear that I'll be able to watch a video once in a while. I clicked on a Signature thread ad whilst looking at the one you just sent - they have specials from time to time. We should all look at the ads - never know what the specials are! I looked at Signature, because that is the tread I've been most happy with whilst machine quilting my Crumb quilt - and I've mentioned it on the Thread thread than Eddie started, too.

Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanneS
    I signed up for the newsletter, too. Good to hear that I'll be able to watch a video once in a while. I clicked on a Signature thread ad whilst looking at the one you just sent - they have specials from time to time. We should all look at the ads - never know what the specials are! I looked at Signature, because that is the tread I've been most happy with whilst machine quilting my Crumb quilt - and I've mentioned it on the Thread thread than Eddie started, too.
    what's a signature thread? is that a different free signup than the newsletter?