Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Quilt for son for his deployment

Power Poster
    thank you to your son for his service may god bless and watch over him his quilt is very nice!great colors!
    QUILTNMO

It's a wonderful quilt. Thank you to your son and your family for his service.

I pray for your son's safety - God's hedge around him. I pray also for his wife and children that they will have peace, have the help they will need without "Daddy" in the house, and have the fullness of God's blessings.
    Your quilt is lovely. Your son will feel wrapped in love while he is in Afghanistan

Blog Entries
    What comfort that quilt will bring. It's very nice. Thanks to your son and his family for serving.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KLO View Post
    It was so wonderful of him to pass his first quilt on to another. Looks like caring and generosity bloom in your family. I also want to thank him, his family including you, and all the others that came before him and will come after too who are so willing to do the difficult task put to them. They are all the real heroes in this country of ours.
    Double Ditto. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Blog Entries
    Just knowing his mother made itfor him will keep him warm. Please extend our gratitude for hisservice and that of his family. Tearing up as I type this. Prayers from the Gulf.

Very handsome quilt. I pray every night for our service people and their families. I want them all to come home safely and soon.

Nice quilt and I'm sure it will keep your son warm. Tell him thank you for his service. My husband and son were both the military so I know what you are feeling right now.
    Pat in MN

Please thank your son and his family for their service!!!! I will pray for them all.

Blog Entries
    what a great idea... a quilt from home

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast