First I have to confess. I had made an organizer and lost the instructions somewhere in my patterns when I put it all away in december. I found the picture and plastic sleeve it came in and nothing else. But, I had these left over fabric scraps from my rythum and blues quilt and I wanted to use them up for something I could use. I loved working with these colors. The center on the outside is crazy patch of the scraps so I would have enough to make this organizer.
So, I put the pockets and zippers where I wanted them and improvised as I went along. The handle came out good, but it isn't as cute as the original pattern had. But, all in all I am happy with it. I chose the straps that tie at the bottom so it would expand and I could fit much more bulky stuff in it too.
Still... I sure wish I could find the instructions. I guess I will someday and have myself a good little laugh at where I had put it.