Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Quilts for family at Christmas.

I love them all, but most the sunbonnet adaptation. A girl should treasure that all her life!

They're all beautiful. What a very fortunate family to have you make such beautiful quilts.

All of the quilts are excellent. What a wonderful thing you did to complete your sister's quilts and gift them to family members. Your sister would be so happy that you have finished the projects she was doing.

They're all beautiful but especially like the log cabin. You did a fantastic job and there are sure some lucky people out there! Happy too I'm sure.
    Kim

Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog. ~Franklin P. Jones

Someone's been very busy, and the recipients are very lucky. How long have you been working on the projects? All are very, very pretty. Love the colors you used.

I like them all! Of course you didn't ask but my favorite is the one you made for you SIL and the fact that you say she's a special SIL, well Chris that makes you a doubly special SIL to make such a lovely quilt for her!
    Smiles from Idaho,
    Onalee

"What if you woke up today with only the things you had thanked God for yesterday?" ~ Michael Hyatt

I love these!! Especially the cute little Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam. I have that pattern and have not made it yet. A friend of mine borrowed it and made a cute one for her GD. I'll have to find that pattern and make on!

Kathy in Galveston, TX

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5