Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14

Thread: this was really fun to make. I like the weight of it too.

Just wonderful

This is stunning ! I liked it so much I just bought the pattern on ebay for $6.00
    I am willing to bet we see this one done many different ways soon lol.
    ~Dana~

Exclamation

picked up the book with the pattern in it on my way to vacation last summer. It has other patterns that are pretty cute too. Called Cut, Sew, Quilt as you go. Leisure Arts published the book. By Sheri Bignell. There are 6 projects in the book. I am making another one like this one because I liked it so much and I had enough fabric to do another one....scraps with the same color scheme.

It is not flannel. I used cotton, but it could be flannel too I bet. The back of the quilt looks like the front without the ragging and appliqué.

The batting is onsberg or something like that anyway....it is a soft feeling burlap sort of material and not too expensive. It is supposed to rag-up easy enough.

Thank you all for your kind words. I showed two of my daughters the quilt and they were not very fond of it. I really liked it and that is why I started on another one right away. I even had a belief I should never do the same pattern more then once because there are too many cool ones to do but THIS one was a lot of fun so I HAD to do another one...
    Cheryl

Beautiful rag quilt. Really like your color choice.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14