Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Red & White Irish Chain

Chele, Great job! I have been wanting to do one of those for many years, you might have inspired me to actually move it up a notch on my to do list! Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa

I think not only will I make one in the red and white, but also the blue and white........it is just breathtaking! Thank you so much for sharing...believe I have the Eleanore Burns book!! Can't wait to get home tonight and start!

Quote Originally Posted by texasannie
    I think not only will I make one in the red and white, but also the blue and white........it is just breathtaking! Thank you so much for sharing...believe I have the Eleanore Burns book!! Can't wait to get home tonight and start!
    Wonder what one with red and blue chains would look like with white main squares??? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lois-nounoe
    Quote Originally Posted by texasannie
    Wonder what one with red and blue chains would look like with white main squares??? :D
    Ummmm.... Patriotic?

tim in san jose

Blog Entries
    Beautiful. I love the Irish chain. It's a simple pattern but one that always looks nice Good job. :D

My first quilt I made was a triple irish chain in 3/4 inch squares. It was solid red, white and blue print. It took me 3 loooooong years to finish it. I have always loved the simple square patch. It's so versitile, you can create so many different patterns. I'm working on a shadow and sunset right now. 2 years into it. The top is done. I divide my top into 3 long panels and quilt them. Then I attach them together. I have 2/3 of it done. Now I'm working on the 3rd and last panel. I machine piece but hand quilt. I'll be visiting my sister tomorrow. I'll see if she'll let me borrow her camera and I'll send some pics.

I THOUGHT OF THat also!! I think it would look.............hmmmmm YES Patriotic!!! Let's do it!

Your quilt is very pretty- I just love the two color quilts like this one.

Well done....

How are you going to quilt it?

What a delightful quilt...the red and white colors are so neat together. Excellent work.

BMP
    Blog Entries
    Very Pretty I have been thinking of doing one !

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast