I started this little pp project, (it's a project linus pattern, published in quiltmaker 2010 Dec/Jan issue)in January of last year, and optimist that I am, I also made the label for it, dated 2011. The day after Christmas it occured to me that if I wanted to use the label, in good conscience, I would need to get it done! I had 11 blocks made, I made 4 more, and proceeded to put the top together. I was getting ready to sew on the navy binding, but decided that it needed just a little punch of color, so I added the 1/4" flange next to the binding. This was all happening on New Years Eve, but I'm glad I took the extra hour or so to add the flange, I'm much happier with the final outcome. I finished it up before midnight, so I am legal, I don't have to worry about the quilt label police knocking on my door!