Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Resizing pictures to post

I have my pictures in Picassa and in my pictures folder. I tried to post them but they were big. When I email them they are the right size but I don't know how to resize for the quilting board. Help!

I think I may be able to answer this! :shock: In Picassa, select the picture you want, then go to the bottom of the page to "Export". It gives you the ability to resize. I learned all this the hard way.... Let me know if it works, okay?

There is a tutorial in the Tut section about using inline resizers. The site is a no-brainer and does a good job.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/17983.page

I also have picassa and do not have to size them. I just save them to file on my computer, and they down load easy!

Ninnie

Yes, I was able to resize, but it wanted to upload to a web album. I don't know how to make it upload to the quilting board. Do I do that from the web album? Guess this is why I haven't posted pictures before. We are going to be gone for a few days and I will tackle it again when we land somewhere. We spend a few months in our RV where it's cooler than here in Palm Springs.