sooooo ... i showed you guys the Plumber's Lemondade and told you of my wait for a working water heater. What i didn't tell you was that the quilt I made was NOT the quilt i was making. I was trying to follow one of this free pattern: http://www.quiltindex.com/WeavingSpring.aspx
i wasn't paying enough attention when cutting the strips, so the blocks came out the wrong size. i can't sew a straight seam down a 44" stretch to save my life, so they were a wee bit wonky, too. THEN i put the blocks together differently than called for in the pattern. since i was too lazy to take them apart, and because i liked it anyway, i just added my own border and finished it the way it came out.
This is the quilt i was "supposed" to make. Since I used more of the fabrics from the first one, I've decided to call it "Lightening Strikes Twice at PatriceJ's House". :lol: :lol: :lol: