Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Rhonda's Sampler Quilt Along - Boston Blocks

  1. #21
    Super Member quiltymom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Springfield, Mich(Battle Creek)
    Posts
    3,228
    Blog Entries
    1
    There all sew very pretty!!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

  2. #22
    Junior Member traveler53's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    243
    Blog Entries
    1
    Great blocks and wonderful color choices.
    Traveler53

    So Much Fabric, So Little Time

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    612
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rhonda, Your techniques are a timesaver, and so easy. You are amazing!

  4. #24
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    14,976
    Blog Entries
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy of 6 View Post
    Rhonda, Your techniques are a timesaver, and so easy. You are amazing!
    Thanks grammy of 6

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13
    fantastic blocks, tfs

  6. #26
    Member quaint4900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    San Diego county, California
    Posts
    75
    fantastic !!!!! and everyone looks so different just changing the colors.

  7. #27
    Member quaint4900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    San Diego county, California
    Posts
    75
    What size is this block when it is finished?
    Thank you,
    Sue

  8. #28
    Super Member Latrinka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Iberia, Louisiana
    Posts
    6,181
    All beautiful! Thanks for posting these!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

  9. #29
    Power Poster Rhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salem Iowa
    Posts
    14,976
    Blog Entries
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by quaint4900 View Post
    What size is this block when it is finished?
    Thank you,
    Sue
    They are any size you want to make them. I make them at 6 1/2" unfinished but most people like the 12 1/2" size. To make them the size you want just use a differant size of template.

    a 2 1/2" template will make a 12 1/2" quilt block
    a 1 1/2" template will make a 6 1/2" quilt block

    You can use any size you want. If you wanted to make an 18 1/2" unfinished use a 3 1/2" template.

  10. #30
    Super Member verna2197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumberland Plateau Tennessee
    Posts
    1,031
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
    They are any size you want to make them. I make them at 6 1/2" unfinished but most people like the 12 1/2" size. To make them the size you want just use a differant size of template.

    a 2 1/2" template will make a 12 1/2" quilt block
    a 1 1/2" template will make a 6 1/2" quilt block

    You can use any size you want. If you wanted to make an 18 1/2" unfinished use a 3 1/2" template.
    Rhonda do you have the directions for the Boston Blocks in a PDF? Thanks
    I collect Seraphim Angels!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.