Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Rocky Road done

wow, that is very pretty

Originally from NY, now retired in Argentina. Miss the USA!!! :-(
    I can see why you like the way it came out. I used my magnifier that is Windows 7 so I could see your quilting, I think that came out great too. Aren't we always our own worst critics???

Quote Originally Posted by pennyswings
    I can see why you like the way it came out. I used my magnifier that is Windows 7 so I could see your quilting, I think that came out great too. Aren't we always our own worst critics???
    I have a friend who is a professional quilter and I'm not in her category, but I do enjoy it and I don't think I ruined my piece. I really love it. Just looking around my house for the right wall for it. I think the living room.....front and center. Thanks for all the nice comments. You guys really know how to boost my ego.

Wow that is sooooo nice.

Lois, keep in mind your friend who is the professional quilter had to start where you did. I personally love to quilt my own quilts and such. I feel then I can honestly say I made the quilt. I am still not where I want to be but practice makes perfect!!

Lois, keep in mind your friend who is the professional quilter had to start where you did. I personally love to quilt my own quilts and such. I feel then I can honestly say I made the quilt. I am still not where I want to be but practice makes perfect!!
    I agree. I'm going to use some of the techniques I practiced on another top that I finished several months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by LoisN
    I agree. I'm going to use some of the techniques I practiced on another top that I finished several months ago.
    Lois, I know that recently this site was given as a link to see FMQ'ing. I found this site through YouTube and I love some of the stuff she does. The videos are short and she has about 200 different FMQ'ing designs. I thing they are great and they have given me some really great things to use and to practice with and they are all free. Here is the link. If you don't already know about it then ENJOY!

http://www.daystyledesigns.com/

Beautiful!!!!

bjr
    STUNNING!

I've concluded that I like ALL of your quilts. Beautiful colors and terrific work!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast