Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Round the Block

Oh and how well you accomplished it. Lovely quilt!

Upper East Tennessee in the Blue Ridge Mountain Foothills
    Absolutely inspiring - I love the way it uses different houses AND different seasons! I would never be able to let any have that one!

Thanks for the link! Boy I wish more patterns were able to be downloaded instead of copying and pasting into a word document. Sigh. It's free so I guess I should shut up..... LOL
    Happy Stitching~!

You did a great job!!! It looks beautiful I really like the modern way the houses are made. Thanks for sharing
    Elfi
    Often in life we forget the things we should remember and remember the things we should forget!!!

Congats on finishing your quilt. It's a really cute one.

Ashamed to say back in 2000. I was just learning to quilt and faithfully listening to Simply Quilts on HGTV. So I got the pattern from HGTV intenet. Called Round the Block. The fusible web was way too stiff but surprisingly, that washed out when I washed the quilt. I embelished the quilt with ribbon for the maypole, some buttons for doorknobs and I found snowflake buttons for the winter sky. I also found soe faces and put a few in some of the windows of the houses.
    Jesus knows all my imperfections yet he still loves me. Amazing!

I don't know what I'm doing to download. I did learn that I had to resize the pic.
    I wanted to show everyone the pics from the Grand Rapids Quilt show. I took over 250 pics but stuck with how to download. I keep getting an error message and think I need to resize them all??If you know, please guide me. Those quilts were fantastic, superior, awesome!!!
    Last edited by marla; 09-20-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Think I also have this pattern, glad to see someone made one - maybe someday I'll use some of the bits and pieces in the stash and make it too. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by needles3thread View Post
    Marla, Your quilt is great. I have the quilt top done-not quilted yet. (same pattern as yours)
    Wasn't it fun looking for all those fabrics? I'll have to show pic. of mine soon.
    I used to have a JoAnns not far from me and the pattern had all the fabrics selected so I found them all w/o problems. Now I have moved to Charleston area and no JoAnn's unless I drive to Columbia. We do have hancocks but not the same.

You guys are wonderful! I cannot compare my work to what you have shown here. I am all puffed up but do not feel deserving. Thank you.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast