Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Round Robin 2012/2013 pictures

Karen, even with the colors being off your center is gorgeous!
    Ooohh how the ideas are spinning now. It will really be a treat to see how they change by the time the get to each of us.
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

Beautiful!! I love the deep blue fabric and how the red is set off so well! Have a great time camping! I hope you are having great weather-like sunny days and cool nights.
    jillnjo

Blog Entries
    Hi everybody, I needed to tweak my block today. Then of course, It rained and I lost the sunlight. I will be posting it tomorrow for you. Can we mail early? Or do we need to wait for the deadline. Either way, I will be ready to mail by next week. I work on the weekends. You ladies have out done yourselves. I can't wait till it's my turn to work on yours.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

yayaquilts--Beautiful center. I can only image what will be added to it by the time it gets to me. Can't wait.
    Judith1005--Can't wait to see yours, you and tam...moo are making us sweat. lol

So far all 4 that has posted has lots of blue in them. What a coincidence. Great minds think alike. LOL Can't wait to see the other 2.

As for mailing - as long as the picture has been posted here I say go for it.
    Happy Quilting,
    Gena

You've peaked my curiosity! Can't wait to see the finished projects! Thanks for the teaser.
    The bad news is - time flies.
    The good news is - you're the pilot!

Quote Originally Posted by jillnjo View Post
    Beautiful!! I love the deep blue fabric and how the red is set off so well! Have a great time camping! I hope you are having great weather-like sunny days and cool nights.
    Thanks for the compliments!!

I love everyone's centers--they are so beautiful!!

Weather has been nice-sunny and warm daytime and cool first night--but we have a lot of smoke and ash in the air because of a big fire not too close, but close enough so the smell and ash is no fun-plus the smoke is ruining the normally beautiful blue and the view of Mt Lassen is covered by smoke!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Well, this is a first for me. I've never done a RR. These are great so far. I too hope we will see the ongoing progress of these quilts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana View Post
    Gena, I love your color choices! Hint for the other RR ladies - I the white spotted material in my stash.

Here is my center.
    Attachment 353017
    Been looking at your lovely center!! Tell us about how you made it-is it PP? I bet you took an idea and enlarged it! How is the circle set in the square? I'm curious!
    jillnjo

Quote Originally Posted by PattinWisconsin View Post
    Well, this is a first for me. I've never done a RR. These are great so far. I too hope we will see the ongoing progress of these quilts.
    Patti; This is a first for me, too! The "unknown" is so exciting to me. I wonder about my ability to choose the right thing for a round, it's going to be a challenge. I have a couple books that teach about borders and I keep looking at quilts that are made with centers and several borders!
    jillnjo

This has just been the most fun to view this thread. The centers are so wonderful. The colors so pretty and such great designs used.
    DEB CAVAN

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast