Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Round Robin 2012/2013 pictures

Blog Entries
    Hope everything is going okay.? Can't wait to see what you guys added to Jillnjo and Yaya's quilt tops. I don't remember seeing their latest rounds. It's almost time for the next round to begin.

Are any of yall going to the Paducah Quilt Show. It is starting real soon? I have had the pleasure of attending the last few years and it is real fun. I guarantee you'll walk away with lots of new ideas.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Very good start for you all. Cant wait to see the progress.

Paula I received the package today. I haven't opened it yet. I'm just starting on karens. I'm running a little behind...sorry. I want to finish hers before I open the last one...Tammy's.

I love my quilt so far the pinwheels was the perfect addition Judith. It is gorgeous!!

No worries Gena. I received yours yesterday from Judith and WoW those pin wheels are perfect! Way to go Judith!

I did notice that I do not have the exact match for your center dotted fabric - just shows how deceiving pictures can be - but the one I have will go very well so once I decide on exactly what to make I am set. I am going to let it talk to me for a few days as I finish a baby girl quilt and then on to your blue & turquoise delight.
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Gena, I really am glad you like them. They were really fun to make.

Thanks Paula for letting me know you got Gena's top alright. I hope you have as much fun working on it as I did. It's almost sad.....after so many rounds, I think I have it figured out what to do to make my borders better. LOL, oh well, go figure...
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

I know what you mean Judith - I am sad to see it coming to a close.

If anyone wants to do another Round Robin - please count me it.
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

Blog Entries
    Nancy,

I have your top...my addition is almost completed ...I promise. My husband has had two eye surgeries and that has certainly slowed me down. I think the additions that have been added to your center are just stunning!
    "Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" - Friends on this Quilting Board are treasures indeed!

Will be fun to watch the progress.
    Quilt outside of the box!

Blog Entries
    TamMoo, so sorry to hear about hubby. I hope the surgery's will help and that he will be ok.

Tam...Moo sorry to hear about your hubby. Praying for his speedy recovery. No worries about sending the center to me--I'm going to a week long quilting retreat next week and then the week of April 28-May4 I'll be in Cancun!!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 56 ... LastLast