Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: seasonal/reversible table runner #4

For my secret pal at church I've set a goal to create a table runner for each month/season. To do this I've been making them reversible. This month she'll get patriotic on one side (for July) and just the yellow/red colors of her kitchen on the other (for August). I am finding it increasingly hard to send these little projects away from the nest!

For the previous ones check here:
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-121574-1.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Blog Entries
    have fun just make you a set also

Blog Entries
    Very cute. Sorry it hurts so much

I know she's a "decorate-y" lady - likes to put out seasonal things and fix up her little place. So that makes it easier to let them go.

I've thought about making some for me, but ... I have enough junk in drawers! Don't need any more... I have a quilt waiting for me to make to keep. I'll keep my eye on that one.

Maybe next year I can do a set for me - perhaps clean out those drawers? This year it seems I turn around and ... time to get out another one! At least this month I'm a bit ahead.

I've always thought of table runners for dining tables. My daughter wants one I made for her coffee table. As I've been putting them on my coffee table to take pictures I'm thinking - this looks good! So ... may borrow that one myself.

What a super creative idea. I may have to borrow the idea but make my own runners. Thanks SO much for sharing

My thought was - if you've got to put a backing on it anyway - make it a backing that works for something else. I just made a one-sided one for my daughter and it was sad to just go plain in the back, but... knew she'd never flip it. :)

Great idea! I love that patriotic block - did you design that? I might have to steal that layout.

what a great idea! Those are adorable! I'm sure your secret pal will love them!

Very cute

You are a good thinking person, with all the work that goes into making these thing, quilts, wall hangings and table runners we should consider making more reversible. Thanks for helping me think out of my comfort zone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast