I cut 4 blocks 1 inch to small. Then when I sewed the green, blue and brown polka dot together I realized I had 4 of the wrong size of those, too. So, I split the polka dot down the middle and added the tile strip. Didn't like that so my brain got busy. Not to worry, even with all of the flubs I still had enough fabric for my original project. I'll be posting that next week, I hope.
Anyway, I went to www.needleandspatula.com and found this rollup reusable bag! I love how it turned out!! I kinda had a hard time understanding her tutorial (I'm sure it was me, not her) so I used it for the length for straps and tie string. Hers is unlined- I lined mine because I had so many seams showing due to the strips. I think I'd prefer it lined anyway, but that's me. It felt a little too flimsy with just one layer.
It's fun to "go green" with such a cute fun bag!! :-)