Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: sewing room

sewing room

We hung a piece of ladder in the sewing room to hold my baskets I use for projects. I moved my sewing table to the corner to get more space in the center of the room.The small baby bed worked really well.We added height to make it comfortable foe me.I can walk up to 3 sides if I need to(drawers at one end for cutters..my sewing room is much as is the rest of our home very eclectic. judy j

Name:  59613570b.png
Views: 4533
Size:  705.7 KB

Love you room, and a great idea with the ladder. Thanks for showing it to us.
    learn each and every day,memories or play.

love your room. Creative work-space.
    enjoy your life...it's the only one you have!!!
    Heather

interesting ideas!

[QUOTE=judith ann;5818164]We hung a piece of ladder in the sewing room to hold my baskets I use for projects. I moved my sewing table to the corner to get more space in the center of the room.The small baby bed worked really well.We added height to make it comfortable foe me.I can walk up to 3 sides if I need to(drawers at one end for cutters..my sewing room is much as is the rest of our home very eclectic. judy j

i love your sewing room and your ideas for repurposing. i used an old swag chain from old ceiling hanging light. fastened across one wall and hung my baskets from it. but with the ladder idea you have flat surface to set larger baskets or flat plastic bags w projects inside. i have picked up several old wooden ladders since we moved to current home. dh alway asks why i am buying them. "they aren't safe!" i laugh. i don't have my sewing room finished yet but when i do i will have a few of my pretties reasy to be repurposed in my "new" eclectic sewing room hideaway.
    the rogue quilter - in from wandering in the sun and snow with camera in hand.

Great ideas..

what a useful way to use an otherwise un used baby bed. Love it.

You have done a great job with your sewing room. Love the idea of the crib. It looks like a fun space to sew in.

Power Poster
    ​Looking good!

Very nice sewing room! The ladder is a great idea. I used to weave baskets and never know where to put the ones I have left.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast